Did you mean: 
Nest Thermostats
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with setup? Troubleshoot common Nest Thermostat problems

Here are some steps I recommend to resolve issues during the setup of Nest Thermostats.Before trying these stepsMake sure you're using the correct app for setup. Need help checking which model you have? Use the Google Home app to set up the following...

David_K by Platinum Product Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Nest Thermostat not adjusting to the temperature set.

I have set my nest thermostat to 10 degrees (celcius) to save power, but the current temperature up top has remained at 21 degrees and will not change. I’ve checked settings and nothing seems out of place, so I’m incredibly confused.

How to program Nest E to resume Eco after power outage

Hi - in a second home, we have our Nest E set to Eco when not there. Bottom Eco temp is 53 degrees. We have found that, when power goes out there, the thermostat reverts to our regular weekday/weekend program after power has been restored. If we forg...

Arcranin by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Nest Heat Link

Hi! I have a 3rd generation thermostat. We've installed it ~2 years ago. Last week we had a power outage and since then the heat link of one of our thermostats is dead. We tried the reset without success and after calling our electrician over he conf...

thalbern by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home & Away Assist

HiI have been having issues with the Home & Away Assist for quite some time now. When I'm out, the heating has obviously been on, as seen on smart meter & activity. When I'm home (all day) it goes cold, look on phone to check & it's gone to away, whi...

Den13 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thermostat turns to manual without being switched to manual

I have a second generation thermostat. On a few occasions recently, we have found that the heat in the house is very high and have looked at the thermostat which shows that it is set to Manual mode and so the boiler is still on when it should have sw...

Jadw137 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Heat Link suddenly stopped working

I have two heat links and two thermostats in my house, controlling two different heating zones. These were installed Nov 2019 and have been brilliant up until now.Yesterday one of the heat links failed and will not power up and therefore I cannot put...

Jak-L by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart valves

Does anyone have any recommendations for compatible smart radiator valves that works with the Thermostat E? Looking to heat individual rooms etc.

TobyLevs by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos